FULL TIME CMA- Fort Dodge, IA
Community and Family Resources (CFR), serving 8 counties in North Central Iowa, providing substance abuse, mental health, gambling prevention and treatment services, has an opening for a Fulltime Certified Medical Assistant in our Fort Dodge, IA office to assist in our Medically Monitored Detox Program
• Assist in completing the intake process
• Complete all medical history and intake information
• Create and maintain reports in a timely fashion, be detail oriented, and have excellent written and verbal skills
• Assist Medically Monitored Detox nurse with care of patients in the program
This position is a full-time positon that will work 11 am - 7 pm on most days, weekend included.
Qualified candidates will have
• CMA certification
• The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal communication and team building skills, the ability to prepare clear and concise case records, meet the demands of an intense level of documentation, and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Satisfactory background check and pre-employment drug screen required
Valid drivers license, insurance and reliable transportaton required.
CFR offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, IPERS, paid training, holidays, tuition assistance, and generous paid time off. Qualified candidates should send a resume with cover letter to: AshleyT@cfrhelps.org, fax to 515.955.7652, or download an application from our website at www.cfrhelps.org.
Community & Family Resources is a tobacco free employer.