|Job Title:||FT Treatment Specialist 2|
|Posted:||Feb 11, 2021|
CFR is currently taking applications for a Full-Time Treatment Specialist 2 in our Women's Residential Facility and our Adolescent Residential Facility. These positions will work primarily 2p-10:30p on a variety of days, including weekends.
· May assist clients in completion of necessary assessment forms/documents as needed.
· Orients clients to program services.
· Provides oversight and monitoring of clients’ whereabouts and behaviors.
· Offers clients feedback and support
· Reports client issues to staff.
· Assists with light housekeeping duties, including shredding, trash, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and other areas as assigned.
· Answers the phone and forwards calls as needed.
· Facilitates education and/or continuing care groups as necessary.
· Assist with transportation of clients to scheduled appointments, planned activities, or as directed by the supervisor.
· Assists with searching client belongings.
· Assists with rounds of the facility.
· Ability to apply previous experience and/or training to assist in the provision of substance use treatment services
· Ability to establish good working relationships with clients and staff
· Ability to discern and report relevant client information to clinical staff for appropriate management of client care
· Ability to maintain clear boundaries between client care and their role as a treatment specialist
· Ability to complete written reports and form completion in a timely manner and accurate manner as needed
· Must possess basic computer skills and the ability to document client information as required into the electronic health chart
· Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to maintain the confidentiality of client information as mandated by various federal and state laws.
· Holder of an Associate’s Degree in Human Services or a related field
· Holder of Medication Management Certification or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of employment.
· Completion of Group Facilitators’ Training Program or experience in group facilitation.
· A valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance is required
Community and Family Resources offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, IPERS/ 401(k), paid training, holidays, tuition assistance, and generous paid time off.
Qualified candidates should send a resume with cover letter to: AshleyT@cfrhelps. org, fax to (515)955-7626, or call (515)576-7261 ext. 1102, or download an application from our website at www.cfrhelps.org.
CFR is a nicotine free employer.
|Posted:||Feb 11, 2021|